Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Amazing Race

We had a low-key Friday night. Jared was craving sushi for dinner so we ordered form our favorite delivery spot: Fins Sushi + Grill! We shared steamed beef gyoza.

I wanted 2 orders of Kappa Maki. I love these plain rolls with only cucumbers. They're so light and refreshing. I love the stickiness of the rice and the crunchiness of the cucumber pieces.

Plus edamame!

We shared a bottle of Heron Hill's white table wine. It was a bend of Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, and Pinot Gris. (I didnt realize this was such a crappy picture. Too bad cu it's a really decorative bottle!)

It was nice to sit back, relax, and watch last Sunday's episode of the Amazing Race. Plus we toasted to some good news I received yesterday afternoon. But shhh, it's a secret for right now. I'm still waiting to see if things pan out.

Jared and I met Mark at a local bar Delux for one round of drinks. We weren't there for very long, but it was nice to get out of the house.

I'll add my breakfast to this post since it's rather boring. I had Raisin Bran with Granola Bits and learned some fun facts from the back of the cereal box. Jared won't eat this or the Puffins so I'm trying to finish both boxes on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment