Thursday, October 1, 2009

Relaxing Afternoon

If I'm a Sunchip addict, my mother is my dealer. She bought another box of 100 calorie bags for me to bring back to Boston. My turkey sandwich wasn't too good today because I used prepackaged turkey from Trader Joe's. Nothing beats getting freshly shaved turkey from the deli counter!

I cleaned out our snack drawer and brought some chocolate into work. I left it on the kitchen counter and it was gone within an hour. Coworkers are great at helping get rid of food! I couldn't part with this little Lindor Truffle though.

I went to HealthWorks over my lunch break. Since today is a lazy day, I just sat in the sauna for 10 minutes and read a magazine. It was beyond wonderful! I barely managed to stay in 10 minutes. I was too hot and sweaty! But it felt amazing as soon as I stepped out, like I sweated out all of my negativity! I am going to plan a few minutes in the sauna at least once a week, especially as the weather gets colder.

I had some time leftover after HealthWorks so I took a quick trip to the Chestnut Hill Mall. I used a coupon at Victoria's Secret to get a free pair of underwear. Does anyone with an Angel's Card bother to buy underwear anymore? I swear I earn a free pair every month!

I devoured this Luna bar as soon as I got in the car. I didn't even care about taking a good picture. I was hungry! The S'mores flavor was good. It didn't top the oatmeal kind, but I liked the chocolate layer a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment