Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

I really wanted a smoothie for breakfast but I was too cold. It might be time to turn on the heat! I opted for the banana theme instead: 3 small pieces of banana bread and a serving of the Celebrity Fruit of the Day. Very tasty and definitely VERY filling.

Jared and Miles were busy doing work when I left to go to my job. I am a little sore from yesterday's long run so I might skip the gym today. (Or I might go sit in the sauna for a little while!) We're supposed to do another long run on Saturday so I want to make sure that I'm well rested. Then on Sunday I'm running in a 5K race at Bryant University.

I put my Flector patch on my back as soon as I got to work this morning. Not really in pain but I'm feeling some discomfort. I am super super excited because I'm going to the spa tonight for my first back massage ever! Maybe that will help me feel better?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment