Friday, October 2, 2009

To the Core

Leftovers from dinner last night....and not nearly as good as last night either.

I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I wanted to do something that wouldn't be too difficult but would help stretch my hip flexors. I walked for 30 minutes at a 3% incline. By the time I was done, the stiffness was almost gone. Plus I picked a treadmill by the window so I had a view of Route 9 (and a blue New England sky) and my TV playing the WBZ news.

I sat in the sauna for 10 minutes before cleaning up and heading back to the office. The afternoon dragged because we had to spend 2 hours cleaning out old paper files in our "library."

I snacked on a handful of my absolute favorite trail mix from Trader Joe's called Sweet Savory and Tart Trek Mix.

Before I left the office to start my weekend, I ate this apple down to the core. Seasonal fruits are great!

A group of us are celebrating Octoberfest at Harpoon Brewery tonight. I won't have any German beer; I'll just stick to Raspberry UFO. However there's a good chance that I'll enjoy some German food...and an even better chance that I'll enjoy the Oompah music!

No comments:

Post a Comment