Sunday, October 4, 2009

Running Recap

It was like a family reunion at the race. My cousin Becky, Auntie Carol, Jared, Uncle Jon and I ran the Shawn M. Nassaney Memorial Cross Country Race at Bryant University. Running on cross country trails is SO different from running on sidewalks. No one warned me that this is one of the most difficult courses in RI.

I finished the 5K in 27:19. My goal was to finish in under 30 minutes to prove to myself that I can run faster than a 10 minute/mile pace. Yay, goal achieved!

I have more pictures from the race and the BBQ lunch after, but my parents' desktop is way too slow. I'll have to upload everything when I get back to Boston later tonight. We're getting ready for a family dinner and we're trying a few new recipes. Mmm, good smells are wafting from the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment