I snacked on an apple around mid-morning.
For lunch, I ate leftovers from last night's dinner. Heavy on the vegetables, but really light on the tortellini and chicken sausage. I also added 3 breaded spinach and artichokes nuggets. I thought these tasted really artificial so I threw the 3rd one out.
I went to HealthWorks and walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes. I didn't want to push myself too hard because we're supposed to run 5 miles tonight. I used free weights to work on my upper body for 10 minutes, and that was the end of my workout.
To work my upper body I did
- Bicep curls with 10 lbs in each hand
- Hammer curls with 10 lbs in each hand
- Tricep presses with 10 lbs in each hand
- Shoulder presses (palms facing in and palms facing out) with 10 lbs in each hand
- Front raises with 5 lbs in each hand
- Lateral raises with 5 lbs in each hand
I started to snack on a new flavor of Jam Frakas bars. Yuck! The Peanut Butter Blisscrisp was anything but blissful. I attempted to eat 2/3 before I just tossed it.
I was much happier snacking on a handful of trailmix.
I had a great post prepared, but there was an error with the HTML code and it wouldn't upload. Since I'm computer illiterate, I had no idea how to fix it. I just deleted everything and I'll start from scratch later on tonight.