Wednesday, September 16, 2009

4 miles?!?!

I was famished when I got home from work so I made a snack wrap with spinach and artichoke hummus, American cheese, and lots of crunchy lettuce.

Jared and I went for a 4 mile run. We usually do a 10 minute pace. As I kept checking my watch and our current location, I kept thinking we might've been going a bit slower. Well...Jared had tricked me into running 4.5 miles. So we actually ran just under 10 minute miles!

I felt great; I didn't get any cramps and I didn't have any pain after. I'm looking forward to running 6 or 7 over the weekend.

When am I allowed to call myself a runner? I'm not sure if I've earned the title just yet. Always a work in progress!

Jared offered to cook dinner and he made his version of chicken parm. He had to use the last of the American cheese because that's all that was left in the fridge.

Pinot Noir seemed like a good pairing with the meal!

Aww, he worked so hard on the presentation!

I spy an artichoke. Jared doesn't willingly eat a lot of vegetables but he does love artichokes. Whenever it's his turn to make pasta, he usually adds a few into the mix. Such a good dinner! I only ate half of my plate. I saved the rest for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment