Friday, September 4, 2009

Wrong Side of the Bed

Yay for the start of college football last night!!! Here's a pic from last year as a BC football cheerleader.



Maybe I should retitle this "Wrong Side of the Bottle."

I went to Masa for 50 cent tapas last night. We always go there for the great deal and end up spending more money than usual. Mark accidentally ordered a 3rd glass of wine for me so I woke up with a splitting headache.

(I will admit it was great going down. Crios, a Malbec Rose...Mmmm!)

I attempted to make a smoothie this morning with frozen berries, a frozen banana, apple cider, and a few ice cubes. Our blender didn't do a very good job blending so instead of drinking the smoothie, I had to eat it with a spoon. Also, I don't think apple cider is a healthy mixer. I need to do a grocery run this weekend!

I got to work 10 minutes late but now I'm enjoying another Stonyfield vanilla yogurt with Bear Naked granola. Yum!

~TGIF~

No comments:

Post a Comment