Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Out with the Old

I had a plum as a snack.

And I loved the fishies cuz they were so delicious! I brought the remainder of the bag and snacked throughout the workday on the little bit that was left.

I ate my breakfast oatmeal for lunch. I had a Quaker pouch of raisin and spice flavored oatmeal. I'm going to make my first batch of stove top oats on Friday morning! I'm already brainstorming topping ideas.

The best part of my day so far: I used my $100 Bloomingdale's gift card (earned by saving up credit card points) to buy a new wallet! My old Juicy Couture wallet was too big and heavy. Plus a velvet wallet seems a little cheesy for a soon-to-be 26 year old. I used my gift card to get a Coach wallet. Yellow wasn't my first color choice but it's really grown on me. With such a bright color, it won't get lost in my purse anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment