Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

It was a grazing day at work. Up first: strawberries and cantaloupe.

Followed by a cheese stick! And some QT with my little British bear.

I mixed granola in my Chobani. Not a fan! I don't usually mix granola in Greek yogurt; I prefer to eat it plain. Maybe the granola just wasn't as good as Bear Naked? I love Chobani, but I wasn't overly thrilled with this mini-meal.

I saved the Luna bar and the banana to eat after my "lunch break" at the gym.

I did 20 minutes on the Stairmaster while I read a magazine and then used free weights to work on my arms and shoulders for another 5-10 minutes. My lunch break workouts are always pretty short and sweet because I only have an hour before I have to get back to work.

My food situation got a lot better when I ate my Dolce de Leche Luna bar. Loved it! So much better than the berry flavor I had yesterday.

Jared and I went for a 3 mile run (30 minutes exactly) and then went to pick up our laundry. I was SO hungry when we got home. I inhaled my turkey sandwich and Sunchips before I even thought about my camera. I was distracted because Jared needed to get ready for a 7 pm business meeting and I needed to clean the house. Not sure if any friends are coming over for the NFL Kickoff...

No comments:

Post a Comment