Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lucfast is the new Brunch

I wasn't hungry this morning so I had a small glass of orange juice while I was getting ready for work. I'm so glad I ironed a bunch of work outfits last night. It saved so much time getting ready!

I am still admiring my new purse hook in our closet. I used to keep my bags in a pile on the shelf, next to the shoe boxes. The hooks make things MUCH more organized and efficient.

I had a coffee on the way to work and wasn't hungry for breakfast until 10 am. I decided to switch things up and eat the food I brought for lunch instead. Thanks Jared for making my peanut butter and jelly sandwich on wheat bread. I love soggy PB&J but this one was still fresh. I ate a bag of 100 calorie Sunchips as a side because I needed a crunch with my sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment