Saturday, September 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It was so nice to go to my parents' house in Blackstone for the afternoon. My dad had lunch waiting for me when I walked in the door. He made chicken sausage with peppers and onions. I ate it on a wrap with American cheese and a little bit of honey mustard.

My apartment doesn't have a washer or dryer so I ALWAYS bring a load of laundry with me when I visit.

My mom made American Chop Suey for dinner. She used Italian ground turkey and it added a lot of flavor. American Chop Suey is the perfect meal for leftover. Just mix elbow macaroni, ground turkey or beef, tomato sauce, I like to add corn, and then top with a sprinkle of mozzarella. Not a culinary masterpiece but it works for me.

Miles and I headed back to Boston where Jared and his buddy Mark are currently watching the USC/Ohio State game. I'm sipping on one of their Shipyard Pumpkinhead ales while I unpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment