Friday, September 11, 2009

Called Out...

As soon as I sat down with my bowl of Puffins, Jared called me out for eating the same breakfast for the 3rd day in a row. I guess he's been reading the blog!

Somehow I managed to sleep through 2 cell phone alarms. Jared and I both set our cell phones. I sleep with mine under my pillow so as soon as it starts to vibrate at 7:15, I wake up. Not sure what my issue was today, but I turned the alarm off and fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 8 am. Thank God I showered last night or I never would've gotten to work on time.

I had a larger bowl of Puffins than usual and I feel much better compared to other days. My large bowl of cereal is keeping me fueled and I'm getting work done. This leads me to believe that I probably haven't been eating enough lately. I also need to start taking my multivitamins that I purchased over a month ago.

I swear I have good intentions! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment