Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF

I had the rest of the cantaloupe around 10:30. By noon, I was ready for my turkey sandwich and Sunchips. It's such a basic lunch but it's so delicious.

I went to the Chestnut Hill Mall during my lunch hour. I wanted to go to Sephora to get my Beauty Insider birthday gift: Lip gloss. My mascara needs to be tossed so I decided to try a tube from Clinique. I have Bare Escentuals blush but I don't think the color works for my skin tone. Sephora brand makeup is relatively inexpensive so I decided to try a pretty pink shade, plus a new blush brush as an extra birthday treat. And lipstick for $5; it was in the bargain bin! I qualified for a free gift so I chose a little tube of hand cream.

It was hard to leave the mall and go back to work. As soon as I got back to my desk, I snacked on a Chocolate Raspberry Luna bar. The texture and the flavor were to die for! I loved it!

I was starving when I got home from work so I snacked on some cucumber slices with Italian dressing. Cucumbers are so light and fresh. Instead of a side salad, I love to just eat a bowl of cukes!

No comments:

Post a Comment