Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Work Horse

I took one for the team and ate the last of the Strawberry Yogurt O's. I'm not a fan! The yogurt bits were too sweet and the O's are too thick. If I'm going to eat o-shaped cereal, I'll stick with Cheerios.

I snacked on a fresh and healthy apple after I got to work. An apple a day keeps the doctor away! (Plus I need to go to CVS and buy a boatload of antibacterial hand gel!)

I put a few Fall decorations around my office.

Speaking of The Office, I love Dwight! He's so insane and has some of the funniest lines on the show. I ate a 100 calorie bag of Sunchips before I went to lunch.

I had a lunch meeting at the Cheesecake Factory with my new supervisor. I ordered the BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. I didn't even come close to finishing, but it was really good. I was totally in the mood for fresh veggies.

I was really excited to try a Lara Bar. This one smelled exactly like a cinnamon roll when I opened it, but it didn't taste like one. The texture was too sticky. I'll have to eat another bar to before I make my final opinion. I know I didn't like the first Luna Bar I tried.

My registration info for the 1/2 marathon arrived! I still don't know if I'm capable of running 13.1 miles, but I'm going to try!

Jared made tacos for dinner. I ate 3 tortillas topped with ground beef, cheese, chopped cucumbers, and lettuce. Tacos are usually my meal to cook, but since we just use one of the kits, Jared's tasted the same as mine.

I had to paint the bathroom ceiling since the new vent has been installed for about a week. I got overzealous and painted the 2 closet doors by the bathroom. Everything looks great! Well, great considering we just rent the apartment so I'm just trying to make things look semi-decent. If I owned this place, I'd definitely hire someone who knows what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment