Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bills Bar

I used my self-timer for the first time ever! Stretching out before going for my run.

Ok, so I haven't totally figured out the art of self-timer portraits.

It was a little bit muggy and misty, but the running conditions weren't that bad. We ran 3.6 miles at an average pace of 8 minutes, 22 seconds. How do I know this??? Because Jared download the "Map My Run" application on his i-phone. It was really nice to know the exact info instead of planning a route ahead of time and trying to guestimate our pace after factoring in stoplights.

I made a healthy sandwich for lunch: Spinach and artichoke hummus, red peppers, American cheese, and lettuce with some Wheat Thins for crunchiness. It was delicious! I'm craving another one as I type this.

I watched most of the Pats/Falcons football game while cleaning the apartment. I met Jared and Chris at the Harp to watch the Bills/Saints game at 4. The Harp is the home of the Bills Backers, diehard Buffalo Bills fan who live in the Boston area.

I had one Blue Moon and shared some Buffalo Wings and Spinach and Artichoke dip with the guys. Not the healthiest dinner but I didn't eat TOO much. Sometimes it's more important to relax and have fun rather than spend time agonizing over every calorie.

There was a great crowd today. It was disappointing that the Bills couldn't pull off a win. I was happy that the Pats beat the Atlanta, and hopefully Buffalo will do better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment