Monday, September 14, 2009

Sigh of Relief!

It was a short run tonight so that we could make it home in time for kickoff of the Pats/Bills game. We planned to run for about 30 minutes and ended up running from 6:33-7:02 pm. Pretty near perfect timing!

I am SO happy to report that I didn't have any cramps tonight. My breathing was completely under control and I felt great. I'd like to think we ran about 3 miles since we didn't have to wait at too many crosswalks and we usually do a 10 minute mile. Slow and steady wins the race! I even added a burst of speed at the very end of the run. That's extremely out of character for me! I'm lazy and don't push myself as hard as I could. I'm making a conscious effort to get out of that habit.

Plus when we were on Comm Ave, we could see trucks and cameras a few blocks away. Yet another movie is filming in Boston. We also saw a commercial shoot yesterday near Faneuil Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment