Friday, September 25, 2009

Balanced Meal

What a well balanced snack! Literally!

I snacked on yet another apple. We only have apples and bananas in the apartment. I really like to eat fresh fruits and vegetables but I don't always have a lot of options.

I ran out of time this morning so I needed a grab-and-go lunch. A frozen meal was the best solution. Amy's Broccoli and Cheese Pocket Sandwiches are so tasty. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with Sunchips lately.

I walked to CVS during my lunch break. Today was a perfect example of fall on New England!

I went overboard buying hand sanitizer and other items to combat germs. The cashier thought I was kinda crazy, but oh well. One container is for Jared, another for my car, etc. etc.

At 2:30, I had to go to campus to help set up for BC's Pops on the Heights. The tables were decorated with the cutest chocolate pianos and notes. The smell was such a tease! Luckily I had snacked on a Luna bar while I was driving over so I wasn't too tempted to sneak one.

It took about an hour and a half to place bagged meals under the seats in Conte Forum. It was hard work! My back was killing and I was sweating like a beast by the time it was over. At least I got my workout in for the day.

I snacked on string cheese when I got home from work.

Plus I snacked on more Sunchips while I watched last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy.

I think Jared and I are going to meet our friend Chris for dinner and then go to a jazz club. Nothing like good food and good music to enjoy a Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment