Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to the Grind


I ate a banana right before I left for work, but my camera was already packed in my purse. When I got to the office, I ate some tasty peach Chobani and sipped on coffee. Jared made me buy boxes with plastic forks and spoons. We always argue because I put my plastic work utensils in the dishwasher at home and he tries to throw them out. Now I can recycle my spoons and forks as I use them so I can eat with clean silverware and he won't have to deal with them when he empties the dishwasher. That....is....compromise. Haha!

Here's a little tour of my office. I have A LOT of decorations and knickknacks. It's really cluttered but it makes me happy and gives me stuff to look at for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I collect magnets and then put them on my filing cabinet.


No comments:

Post a Comment