Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feels like Fall

I couldn't help taking pictures of Miles when he fell asleep last night while we were watching gLee. He is beyond cute!

I loved gLee. It may be earning a place in my list of favorite shows. I'm a huge fan of musicals so all of the singing and dancing puts a huge smile on my face.

I had another bowl of peanut butter Puffins for breakfast this morning. I'm really trying not to repeat the same breakfast 2 days in a row, but I was so thirsty when I woke up. I didn't have time to make a smoothie so cereal seemed like a cold and refreshing alternative.

It's only supposed to reach 67 degrees today. Summer was too short this year, but I'm a huge fan of Fall. Most of the time, I love New England weather. I can't wait until the leaves start changing color. Crisp breezes and afternoon football games are the best! (Plus the lack of humidity is great for my hair! j/k)

Jared and I are not early birds. I knew this morning was going to be a struggle when Jared curled up on the couch and started watching the Today Show. Miles is obsessed with Jared so of course he joined him for a cuddle. Thank God that by the time I left for work, the two of them were up and around. Save the laziness for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment