Monday, September 14, 2009

Throwbacks

Jared got into his uniform just in time for kickoff! Miles was happy to join him on the couch until the yelling got too loud.

I had a handful of crackers for our run so I wasn't hungry for dinner right away. I enjoyed a Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale and played on my laptop.

I wanted to have a tailgating dinner so we made Jared's "ghetto rice." It consisted of brown rice, Hormel chili, and some finely chopped veggies for health benefits. I added cumin and a tiny bit of chili powder to give it some flavor.

I couldn't finished my bowl of rice and gave my leftovers to our friend Drew who came to watch the game.

Mark is over too so there are 3 Buffalo fans screaming at the TV. I'm the lone Pats fan and I'm wearing a throwback t-shirt with the old logo and it even says "Boston Patriots." Right now the Bills are up 14-10 but there's still a lot of time left....

Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment