Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Perfect Day!

The temperature in Boston is supposed to reach a high of 75 today. It's the IDEAL late summer day. Still slightly warm but not hot and humid. I'm planning on being outside as much as possible. Especially since it's going to be 20 degrees cooler tomorrow!

I was in a rush this morning so I brought my breakfast to work. I decided to choose a meal that's appropriate for warm weather: vanilla yogurt and Bear Naked granola. I'll start making oatmeal once the temperature drops. So that means I'll be eating oatmeal tomorrow morning!

I'm guzzling water because I feel slightly dehydrated. I didn't drink enough after going running last night. 1 glass of water and 1 beer doesn't cut it!

I think I'm going to FINALLY start taking a daily multivitamin when I eat lunch. The container has been sitting on the desk in my office for almost a month!

Also, I am a teeny tiny bit sore from the run yesterday. I can't decide if I want to go for another run after work or take the dog to the park instead. Hmmm.... Soreness isn't a factor. Miles doesn't cooperate when it comes to running; he sprints and then stops to pee every few minutes. So it's either 1/2 marathon training while he sits home or taking my little corgi out for a slow walk/sniff around the South End.

No comments:

Post a Comment