In Paris! Shopping dream come true....even though I didn't end up buying the coveted Louis Vuitton bag!
My dad got a paparazzi shot of me shopping in London. I'm clearly focused on the impending purchase.
I'm trying to sift through my closet, both at my apartment in Boston and at my parents' house, and get rid of stuff that I won't wear again. I have a huge pile that I need to bring to the Salvation Army.
I like to check out Style Bakery's fashion blog for tips on the latest and greatest...
Items to Update your Fall Wardrobe
2. Soft, draped day dress
3. Layered chain necklace: I was able to get a really funky necklace from TopShop in London so I've got this one covered.
4. Printed scarf: Scarves were EVERYWHERE in London. I think I came home with 4 or 5 different patterns.
5. Skinny inky blue or black jeans
6. Studded ankle boots: My Seychelles booties just arrived in the mail.
7. Long cardigan: Obsessed with long "Grandpa" cardigans. They're so comfy and cozy. Plus they cover a lot when I'm not feeling my skinniest.
8. Red bag: Got one from Cole Haan a few years ago. Love the buttery soft leather!
9. Red lipstick
10. Green or purple nail polish: Dark purple is my go-to color!
Dreaming of an engagement ring from Tiffanys!!!