Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Registering!

Wow, this is the 2nd exciting item I've added to my calendar today! I'm attending the Healthworks seminar How to Blog on Monday September 28th. Tina, one of the bloggers I follow, is hosting the event. Can't wait to meet her!

I'm also psyched because I work next to the Healthworks in Brookline. I've always thought about joining but I've never made an appointment to take a look around and get some info. I'm going to set up a tour of the Back Bay location so I can start thinking about making the switch. I love to go to the gym on my lunch break so it would be so convinient to head one building over from my office for an hour of exercise! Plus I'd like to be able to go to the location near my apartment over the weekend for classes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment